Jonah had to stay in the shade because it was still a million degrees outside! He didn't seem to mind though!
Here's Caedan "showing me his muscles"!!
We had no idea how special this time together really was that day.
When I woke up, Papi came over to watch me so momma could get in the pool for a little while.
Poor Caedan, your daddy shoots you in the face...and laughs about it.
I love these two:
Sweetest little smile in the world
That night, we all sat outside on mom and dad's porch. What I wouldn't give to be able to go back and truly indulge in every second of our time together.
Sydnee had had a little more practice at the whole swimming thing...
That belly kills me every time...lol
Jonah, we don't stick our tongues out at our friends!
Age: 15 days
Age: 9 weeks
Age: 4.5 months
Weight: 8.9 pounds 87th Percentile
Weight: 12.9 pounds 87th Percentile
Weight: 14.8 pounds 46th Percentile
Height: 21.7 in 98th Percentile
Height: 25 in 99th Percentile
Height: 27 in 97th Percentile
Head Circ: 14.5 in 73rd Percentile
Head Circ: 15.3 in 30th Percentile
Head Circ: 16.5 in 39th Percentile
So, our boy is still super-tall, but continues to be long and lean! Some of my favorite things he does now:
1. He smiles a lot!
2. When he gets done yawning, he makes this "Hmmm" sound, and it's adorable!!
3. He gets this really intense look on his face with his lips pursed and his eyebrows creased and he kicks his legs one at a time (like he's marching) while smacking his belly with his arms stiff. My sister calls him "Stampy" when he does this!
4. He can roll from belly to back, and occasionally from back to belly.
5. He reacts to and smiles at toys that play music or light up (especially the little frog on his carrier).
6. He talks a lot...sometimes it's more like yelling. It cracks momma and daddy up!
We sure do love you, little boy!!