Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jonah: the model

Just in case you don't know, my precious friend, Jessica, has a sister-in-law who is an incredible photographer!! Her name is Shanna Ingram and she is currently based out of DFW. You can see her work at http://www.shanrenee.com/ She will travel, and has taken pictures of some pretty momentous occasions for me! She took amazing bridal portraits, so when she offered to take pictures of Jonah, I jumped at the chance!! Here are a few of my favorites:

Who doesn't love a baby in his hutch??



 Isn't this the cutest yawn-face you have ever seen??
 So what, I need my paci every once in a while...
 A momma has never loved little fingers as much as this momma loves those:




 Look at those baby blues...He's going to break hearts (while having nothing but the utmost respect for young ladies, or he'll be in big trouble!!)


 He has always had crazy-active toes.  When he was nursing, he used to extend his big toe back and push it right into my side...I love those moments.
 Toad belly:
How handsome is my hubby?? 

 A girl has never been so blessed...
My cup runneth over...



 So he was a little too big for the basket...lol
 Here we are.  The Forbess Family of Four (ok, so it's 3 and a dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment