Saturday, December 10, 2011

The many faces of Jonah eating...

I had to take a second to post a few pictures of Jonah eating...especially some of the early pictures from before he figured it all out. He has LOVED everything from the first bite, except green beans. I had to mix those with a few different things before he started taking them down regularly. And now that he is more active and wanting to "help", he is really good at smacking the spoon just in time to send it flying all over his face. Here's a sample of some of the "funnier" moments...

This was his very first time to try solids...YIKES!!


But it got better...


 Now Jonah LOVES solids...

Whoopsie, Mom...

 Sweet potato boogies...yum.

 Are you seriously trying to hide green beans in my sweet potatoes???

I'm not dumb, mom.  I KNOW what you're doing, and I want no part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment